When and Where
Friday 24th July and Saturday 25th July 2020
Tibblestone Farm – GL20 8JA
What Time Can We Arrive?
Gate Entry Times Friday: 17:00hrs
Festival Schedule Times:
Friday : 18:00 – 23:00hrs
Saturday: 11:00 – 23:00hrs
Please leave site by midday on Sunday.
Can I leave and return during the weekend?
In the event of emergency of course it is possible , but we would ask that once you are in and parked up that exit and re-entering is kept to a minimum.
Do My Tickets Include Camping?
Camping will need to be registered at time of purchasing your tickets . Camping has been FOC during the sale of Super Early Bird Tickets but a price will become payable when this offer ends. This means just tents and if you want to bring a live-in vehicle you will be required to register this on the ticket page. Please note you will not be able to pitch your tent by your car,parking and camping is separate. Camping is limited so please get your tickets soon to avoid disappointment.
How Much Is It To Park My Car?
£10 for the weekend. Parking is limited and must be booked online in advance when purchasing your tickets.
Can I Bring My Dog?
After a recent Health and Safety Meeting we have now reached the limit of requests for dogs allowed on site. For those who already have requested permission to bring their dogs : Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and dog owners must clean up after their dogs and remain responsible for their dog at all times; please take into consideration the weather – especially if it is particularly hot, ensure access to water and take care to protect dogs from direct proximity to loud speakers, which could potentially damage their hearing.
NO DOGS ARE TO BE LEFT IN CARS AT ANY TIME.
Why Haven’t My Tickets Arrived?
For all Ticket Queries please contact The Ticket Sellers
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can call on 0203 763 9880
Lines are open Monday – Friday between 9am and 5pm excluding bank holidays.
The cost to call 0203 numbers is the same as calling a normal local or national land line. If your tariff or call package offers free or inclusive calls to landlines, numbers starting with 02 will normally be included free of charge.
If you’ve deleted your email or just can’t find it you can have it resent to the original email address used. Click Here and go to the bottom of the page and click on resend my email, follow the instructions to have your email resent.
What are the rules concerning children attending the festival.
Children (0-12yrs) enter for FREE when accompanied by a paid adult. Maximum of two children per adult . Please note that children should be registered at the time of purchasing your ticket.If Children are camping with you – the camping spaces must also be registered in ticket options
*Under 16 year-olds must be accompanied by a paid adult to enter the festival.
16-17 year-olds must show proof of age if entering the festival alone, or otherwise must enter with a paid adult.
Are Day Tickets Available?
Yes you can buy Friday night Only or Saturday Only Ticket. Please see ticket page for your options.
Can I Bring My Own Alcohol?
App- Fest is an independent festival and we rely on our bar sales to keep the festival alive. No alcohol can be bought into the festival area. We will have a great selection of bars to meet all your needs. We ask that you respect the festival and limit the amount of alcohol that you bring to consume in your camping areas – we will allow a maximum of 4 cans per adult into the camping area. Checks will take place on entrance to the camping area.
The dealing in or use of illegal drugs is not tolerated by App Fest in any way. Drug enforcement laws are as applicable on site as anywhere else in the country. Security searches will be in place in order to stop any illegal drugs entering the site and security will be patrolling the festival site.
Can I Bring A BBQ?
We take your health and safety very seriously. Therefore, the operation of BBQs will not be permitted Disposable BBQs and open fires are strictly prohibited.
How Do I Apply To Perform or Trade?
All performance spots for 2020 are now full however we are always interested to receive information for future years. Please email your details to Info@app-fest.co.uk
Traders please complete the online application
Will Showers Be Available?
The camping area is non-serviced and showers are not available
Will there be electricity on-site?
The site has electricity to power the stages, lights, food vendors etc, but there will be no provision for plugging in your mobile phones or other electric devices. However, if you do wish to stay connected to the outside world, make sure you bring sufficient battery packs to keep your phone topped up. To squeeze as much juice as you can from your phone’s battery life, try turning your phone to ‘Low Power’ mode.
How many stages/areas are there at App Fest Tewkesbury 2020
There is one main stage with a full schedule.
What time does the music start and stop?
Performances start at 6pm on the Friday. Saturday starts at 11am Live music stops at 11pm each night .
A Few Rules, Regualtions and Reminders:
• All Ticket T&Cs can be found here
• App Fest reserves the right to refuse admission.
• App Fest reserves the right to alter, or in the event of adverse weather conditions. curtail or cancel a performance.
• App Fest reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the programme where necessary.
• Ticket Holders/Festival attendees consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
• Strictly no fireworks, flares, smoke bombs, Chinese lanterns or open fires on site.
• Security will be carrying out searches for your own safety.
• App Fest will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
• No unauthorised sound systems or personal generators are allowed on site.
• Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance will be reported to the police immediately and will be removed from the festival.
• Unauthorised alcohol sales are prohibited and will result in eviction from the festival site.
• There is a maximum of two U16’s per adult.
• All ticket holders bringing a live-in vehicle (campervan etc) must have purchased an additional campervan pass as well as the weekend camping ticket at time of purchasing tickets.
• If the weather is wet, ground conditions in some areas will be muddy! Please remember it is a festival – pack a pair of waterproof boots and come prepared. In the event of poor weather please do be careful and mindful of others ,move around the site with caution.
• Camping chairs are permitted but will be removed if they are left unattended for long amounts of time.
• The use of Drones are prohibited and will be confiscated or you will be asked to leave the festival.
• Plain clothed security are operating on the festival site to ensure everyone’s safety.
• Please respect each other and the team of festival workers.
• ENJOY ,HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFE.