Applications to trade at APP FEST TEWKESBURY 2020 are now open
We are looking for Food Traders and Unique Stalls to take a pitch at APP FEST TEWKESBURY. Pitches are not allocated on a first come first served basis, each application is assessed on its own merit so please give us as much information as possible including photographs of your pitch and products.
Each stall is priced individually based on the number of staff, the size of the stall, the products being sold and so on.
Please note that a concession has already been granted for the sale of Beer,Cider, Spirits etc also that of Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and Hog Roast, so any of these style products are not possible to be sold by any other vendor.
Information about App Fest
APP FEST TEWKESBURY is a family friendly festival two-day music festival which looks to raise money and awareness for local and national charities through our love of great music.
APP FEST features an array of world leading tribute acts alongside some well-known original artists.
APP FEST is set in a traditional Cotswold village in amongst the beautiful rolling countryside in the shadow of the Cotswold Hills.
APP FEST originated as a smaller local festival in Apperley back in 2008 running through till 2017 and is now relaunching in Teddington, Tewkesbury with a capacity for 3,500 people.
The event gates will open to the customer on Friday 24th July at 5pm with music running through until 11pm and Saturday 25th July at 11am thru 11pm.
Camping is available on site and is registered at time of ticket purchase
A free local coach service is available to bring locals to and from the event.
Traders will be expected to arrive in good time on the Friday in order to set up pre gates opening for the customer. The specific times will be clarified to all successful applicants.
What does APP FEST TEWKESBURY look for from applicants?
The presentation and appearance of your stall is important as are the goods you are proposing to sell.
The online application process requires you to upload photos of your stall and products.We are keen for the festival traders to be full of good quality food and products at a fair price. Please ensure your stall and pitch size are correct.
When will you find out if you have a pitch?
Each applicant will receive an acknowledgment that the application has been received and will then go through the assessment process.
Notification of the outcome of your application will be sent to you as soon as it is possible. If you have any questions regarding your application during this processing time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If you are successful, what happens next?
Successful applicants will be emailed an offer to trade providing information about the event including full details of the pitch location, size of stand and the price. If you wish to accept our offer, you will need to agree to the Traders Terms and Conditions plus provision of copies any hygiene certificate etc. The offer will also request that you re-confirm your power/water requirements.
Terms and Conditions of Trading at APP FEST TEWKESBURY
• All Traders must meet the relevant Health and Safety Standards. All Health and Safety policies, risk assessments, method statements and insurance policies and approval of any catering units by your local authority – These will need to be submitted with your acceptance of our offer.
• The festival gates will open to the public at 5pm on the Friday 24th July 2020. Trader arrival times will be confirmed on acceptance of offer.
• The event will close at 11pm on 25th July and traders will need to vacate the site by Sunday. Times will be confirmed to you in your offer.
• The event is licensed for 3,500 people
• There will be a maximum number of trader pitches, we aim to not have anybody selling the same products (within reason) so there is minimal crossover.
• Electricity can be provided, and you will need to complete your requirements within your application.
• Water can be provided, and you will need to complete your requirements within your application
• All rubbish must be removed from the site during and after the event -You are responsible for your own waste
• Traders must be responsible for their own security of their stalls, equipment and staff. APP FEST is not responsible for any damage or theft caused to /from your pitch/stand/products.
• Staff passes will be included with each stand and the quantity is determined by the size of your operation.
• All stalls are subject to appropriate Licenses being in date and approved.
To complete a trader application please click here