We have secured a camping area, which can easily accommodate all you lovely people! We have colour zoned the site, which means that motorhomes and campervans will be placed in one area with tents in another. We are also looking at the possibility of being able to create a quieter camping area for those with children, at the time of writing this is not yet confirmed.
The campsite is located near the main festival field. On arrival you will be directed to the onsite parking area. From here you must carry your tents etc to the nearby tenting area. It’s not a long walk but trolleys are recommended. Cars must be kept separate to tents except in the disabled camping area.
Cars are only allowed to leave the site after arrival in emergency situations such as family health care, Dog Care and things out of your control
For the Safety off everyone we recommend that you stay onsite and only leave if absolutely necessary.
If you leave and return and the security, feel you are intoxicated under the influence of drugs or alcohol you will not be allowed back in and maybe reported. This is to safeguard the Appfest community, our license and future events
Reentry will not be permitted after 6pm under any circumstances on Friday Saturday and Sunday
People arriving at the venue to check into the camping area must arrive by 7pm Thursday and Friday and midday on Saturday
Day Tickets must be onsite by 5pm daily
- Standard pitch size is 5 x 8 metres of space to use for your tent. You must ensure that everything fits within the tent markings.
- Pitches are allocated on a first come, first served basis and if you want to be next to friends, you will need to arrive together.
- Cars will need to move to a separate car park for the duration of the event until departure on Sunday night / Monday morning
- Cars can leave the site only for emergency situations such as family, dog care, work commitments, hospital visits but must be back before 6pm
- There will be toilets, showers and water points in the camping area
- There will be no electricity or water hook ups provided. There will be waste disposal units on site for campervan/caravan toilets
- The campsite is open from Thursday 28 July at 12 noon and all guests must have vacated the site by 12 noon on Monday 1 August 2022
- Depending on where you are camped in the field it is a 5-15 minute walk to the main arena
- Only fully converted / suitable live in vehicles will be permitted on to the site e.g. not a transit van with a mattress in the back.
- We kindly ask that you remove all trace of you being on site by removing all of your equipment at the end of the festival and placing all rubbish in the bins and recycling points available.
- Campervan, Motorhomes etc must arrive fully loaded with water as the water points available are only for topping up
General campsite: Gas canisters under 450g or rechargeable canisters under 2.75kg. No more than 1 rechargeable canister. Supplies in excess of this should be returned to the customers vehicle Solid fuel stoves, Greenheat Base Camp Cooker.
Motorhomes / caravans: Propane or Butane cylinders must be under 7kg. No more than 1 per vehicle. Solid fuel stoves, Greenheat Base Camp Cooker.
We ask that people perform a visual inspection of equipment, including seals and hoses to check for wear or cracks before connecting to any gas supplies. Once connected, perform the ‘soapy water test’ by connecting the cylinder to the cooking equipment, use a sponge to apply soapy water to the assembly including any joints. Once covered, turn on the gas (without lighting the stove). Any leaks will be shown by small bubbles appearing in the soapy water or a smell of gas before lighting the stove.
The festival has a professional on-site fire team who are on duty 24 hours a day to respond to any fires. In the event of fire immediately evacuate the area and alert a steward, security or member of the Campsite Management team.
As an independent festival and we rely on our bar sales to help keep the festival going. No alcohol is allowed into the main arena. We ask that you respect the festival and limit the amount of alcohol that you bring on to the camping area. We suggest the following:
12 cans beer / lager / cider / pre-mixed drinks OR 2 bottles of wine (decanted into plastic bottles) per person OR a combination of the two i.e. 6 cans and 1 bottle.
Strictly no spirits or hard liquor. You may only bring these in on first entry only. Searches will be undertaken upon entry. If you leave the site, you may be searched again upon re-admittance. Any alcohol above this allocation will be confiscated. This alcohol may only be consumed in the campsite.
- There will be roaming security on site. If you are concerned in anyway find one of the App-Fest team. Please consider the following security suggestions when attending the festival:
- Please leave all valuables at home.
- Clearly mark property with your name and contact details. This helps lost goods to be returned to their rightful owner.
- Leave any unnecessary cards and keys at home.
- Do not challenge anyone you find looking through your tent. Instead take a mental image of what they look like and report them to festival security or the police.
- Don’t leave anything valuable in your car.
- Glass – absolutely no glass is allowed
- Large stereo systems
- Illegal substances
- Portable laser equipment and pens
- Unauthorised professional film or video equipment
- Audio recorders
- Air horns
- Fireworks, flares or Chinese lanterns
- Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs)
- Gas canisters over 450g or 2.75kg if it’s a rechargeable cannister. No more than 2 disposables and 1 rechargeable cannister are allowed
- Nitrous oxide canisters
- Petrol Burners
- Fire baskets & open metal fire pits
- Any form of aerosol over 250ml
- Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol
- No BBQs